The Glenn L Martin Company made considerable contribution to the successful outcome for the Allies in World War II.
- Model 123 B-10, B-12, B-14; Model 139, Model 166, export versions. Two-engine bomber; first all-metal monoplane US bomber. Model 139 were flown by the Chinese against Japan; Models 139 and 166 flown by Netherlands East Indies Air Force against Japanese invasion.
- Model 130 four-engine flying boat; Philippine Clipper and China Clipper were impressed into passenger-cargo service in the Pacific. Philippine Clipper was lost in service. These planes seem to have been assigned the naval RM designation while in service.
- Model 162 two-engine flying boat; PBM Mariner
- Model 167 Maryland two-engine bomber. Built for the French, it was taken over by the British after the Fall of France. Some used by USAAC as A-22.
- Model 187 Baltimore two-engine bomber. Basically an upgraded Maryland built for the British. Some used by USA as A-30.
- Model 170 Mars four-engine flying boat XP2M-1, JRM-1.
- Model 179 two-engine bomber Marauder for the British, B-26 Marauder (early nickname was Martian) for the US.